Friday, August 12, 2011

BlackStar will return


Hey

So BlackStar is a comic that I started working on about three years ago and for different reasons it didn't get finished. During My interview with Dave O Leary for Irish Comic News he asked me was the comic going to be finished or not. I think that might have been the kick in the arse I needed to get this one up and running again. So here is what I have so far. Black Star will be a 32 page full colour comic published by Coimici Gael (the same publishers behind Ri Ra) and this time it will be drawn by Dwayne Moloney. I am also pleased to say that Ger Hankey the artist behind Short Sharp Shocks will be working on the cover too.

Also a story set in the Black Star universe will be in Ri Ra Issue 4 before the one shot comes out next year.

Here are a few sketches done by Dwayne during the week.






No comments:

Post a Comment