Monday, June 7, 2010

4 Eagle Award nominations for Ri Ra


This is a bit late it's old news by now but myself, John Cullen and Ri Ra have been nominated for Eagle Awards. I'm down for Favorite Newcomer Writer. My good buddy John is down for Favorite Newcomer Artist for his work on Black Star and Ri Ra is up for two nominations for Favorite European Comic Book and Favorite New Comic Book.

I just want to say thank you so much to everyone that voted for us. I also want to say congratulations to everyone that worked on Ri Ra. There is a fairly talented bunch out there that put in the time to work on it.

So congratulations again if any one wants to give a vote for Ri Ra in either of the two categories that would be great.

Here's a link for that and cheers again for every one that has got us this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment